The ITFK21 is a chip-size SiP infrared (IR) sensor module. With an ASIC and a receiver packaged inside, developers can make a complete, lens-less, Touch-Free gesture recognition solution using only miniature SMD components.
The ITFK21 features include:
- High immunity against ambient interference
- 3 independent IR-LED driving channels
- Programmable pulses, pulse frequency, and current level
- Programmable sampling time from 2ms to 1024 ms
- I²C interface
- Very low power consumption
To learn more, download the ITFK21 Product Brief.